Ahead of Time
Maine Juniors Registration Form: You don’t need to bring it with you, but please make sure you have completed the registration form prior to the weekend of tryouts. This is how we know to expect you!
USAV Membership: Follow instructions online to register or renew with USA Volleyball. You may not enter the gym without a current USA Volleyball membership!
What You Need to Bring to Tryouts
- Required medical form, please be sure to fill in insurance information. Extra medical forms can be found and printed off our website.
- At least 2 checks: One for tryout fee as follows:
- Elite teams (National, Gold, Silver) – $35 TRYOUT FEE
- All other teams, including 14U teams – $25 TRYOUT FEE
The second check is the team DUES DEPOSIT. This dues deposit is refundable if your player does not end up on a team after tryouts.
- 18N, 17N, 17/18G, 17/18S – $300 DUES DEPOSIT
- 16N, 15N 15/16G, 15/16S, – $300 DUES DEPOSIT
- 14G, 14S – $300 DUES DEPOSIT
- 17/18 Club teams – $250 DUES DEPOSIT
- 15/16Bronze, 15/16Club teams – $200 DUES DEPOSIT
- 14Bronze, 14 Club Teams – $200 DUES DEPOSIT
You may also need an additional check for a UNIFORM (if you need a new/additional uniforms or are new to the club, you’ll need to order uniforms at tryouts).
- Team Intention and Commitment Form. Please give this form due consideration from your family before checking in for tryouts. This form allows families to discuss team commitments, and informs our coaches who may be considered for which teams.
- Optional player/coach form (if your player is on a high school team)
- USAV Registration/Card. Be sure you have registered for USA Volleyball. Please bring a copy of your card with you to tryouts (This is an insurance requirement, you will not be allowed in the gym without this).
Please arrive promptly and early within the registration window. You will want your daughter’s registration completed 15-30 minutes prior to her on-court tryouts. She will want to see her friends and warm up!
T-Shirt will be provided. Your player should bring water, be dressed appropriately and bring spirit, determination and attitude to the court for tryouts!
Do NOT bring a volleyball. We will provide balls for tryouts.
Be available Sunday at the phone number you give to us on the registration form for “tryout results.” Our coaches will contact your player with a team offer and acceptance of the team placement in this phone call finalizes your commitment.
Thank you for your consideration of Maine Juniors and we truly look forward to seeing our new and returning players at tryouts!