Next practice will be held on Monday, 2/26/18. We are still looking for a few more boys who would like to participate for the month of March!!
This 2018 program is for Boys, Ages 10-15.
The goals of this program are:
- to gain basic skills in practice and use these in scrimmages vs. other boys in Northern New England
- to appropriately group boys according to age and skill levels, depending on our numbers and levels to learn the skills of volleyball and enjoy the game
- to prepare players to be successful in the sport in the future
- to grow the game of boys volleyball in Maine and create club teams in the future
- to expose boys to volleyball and enjoy the fun and competitiveness of the game!
- Deering High School Volleyball Coach,
- Gold Medal Squared Certified
- Former Deering HS Varsity Tennis Coach and Varsity Basketball Assistant Coach
Coach Nichols is a long-time volleyball player. He has an infectious enthusiasm for the sport. The guys will be challenged to do their best in a supportive environment. The teams Larry coaches tend to be very successful, as illustrated by Deering’s rapid emergence as a Class A power in Girls Volleyball.
Practices will be Saturdays, 12-2 pm, and Mondays, 5-7 pm, at the Gov. Baxter School for the Deaf, 1 Mackworth Island, Falmouth, Maine. Practices and possible scrimmages will go through the end of March (tentatively 3/31/18).
Occasional practices and scrimmages may be scheduled at the Maine Sports Arena, 15 Lund Rd. Saco, ME.
For additional information, please contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.