Costs to play is based on each individual team and their travel/tournament schedule. We pride ourselves on being transparent and in providing your family with ALL information you need BEFORE tryouts to be fair to your decision making and commitment processes.
All Teams Dues 2017-2018
These prices include the dues deposit that is paid prior to tryouts.
Download a PDF version.
Travel expenses and tournament entries represent most of these costs. Our administrative team are all volunteers and our coaches and director are paid a very small stipend for their time and efforts – and are not even 100% reimbursed for all expenses. Clearly our costs are higher for teams that have more tournaments due to the additional fees involved.
Southern Teams – Additional Costs
In addition to the team/participation costs there are the following fees which you may or may not need to pay:
Tryout Fee (collected at tryouts)
- 18 National, 18 Gold, 18 Silver – $40
- 16 National, 16 Gold, 16 Silver – $40
- Club level teams 18U, 16U and all 14U – $30
- All 12U Teams – $10 (evaluation fee)
If you are at tryouts both weekends, you only pay tryout fee once.
Team Participation Deposit
This deposit is deducted from the total participation dues for each team and is refunded if you do not accept a position on a team.
- 18 National, 18 Regional, 17 National, 17/18 Gold, 17/18 Silver – $500
- All other 17/18U teams – $250
- 16 National, 15 National, 15/16 Gold, 15/16 Silver – $500
- All other 15/16U teams – $250
- 14 Gold, 14 Silver – $400
- All other 13/14 teams – $250
- All 12U teams – $150
Maine Juniors Uniforms – Jerseys & Spandex (one or two may be required – depending on position and weekend tournament participation). These are available for purchase on the registration form and will be available for purchase at tryouts.
Northeast Teams – Additional Costs
Dues Deposit (due at registration): $150
Tryout Fee (due at registration): $30 (non refundable)
Uniforms: same as Southern teams