Maine Juniors is proud to announce our Boys Volleyball Program
We are excited to announce our 2018 program for Boys, Ages 10-15.
The goals of this program are:
- to gain basic skills in practice and use these in scrimmages vs. other boys in Northern New England
- to appropriately group boys according to age and skill levels, depending on our numbers and levels to learn the skills of volleyball and enjoy the game
- to prepare players to be successful in the sport in the future
- to grow the game of boys volleyball in Maine and create club teams in the future
- to expose boys to volleyball and enjoy the fun and competitiveness of the game!
- Deering High School Volleyball Coach,
- Gold Medal Squared Certified
- Former Deering HS Varsity Tennis Coach and Varsity Basketball Assistant Coach
Coach Nichols is a long-time volleyball player. He has an infectious enthusiasm for the sport. The guys will be challenged to do their best in a supportive environment. The teams Larry coaches tend to be very successful, as illustrated by Deering’s rapid emergence as a Class A power in Girls Volleyball.
Practices will be Saturdays, 12-2 pm, and Mondays, 5-7 pm, at the Gov. Baxter School for the Deaf, 1 Mackworth Island, Falmouth, Maine. The first informal practice will be Sat., Jan. 27th, from 12pm – 2pm. There will also be an informational meeting for all parents at 12:15pm that day. Practices and possible scrimmages will go through the end of March (tentatively 3/31/18).
Players may attend this first session without committing to the entire program. Players may still join after the first session. Occasional practices and scrimmages may be scheduled at the Maine Sports Arena, 15 Lund Rd. Saco, ME.
For additional information, please contact Eric at email@example.com.