Maine Juniors is proud to announce our Boys Volleyball Program
We are excited to announce our 2018-2019 program for Boys. The program is expanding to include Boys ages 11-16 years old with teams at the 14U and 16U age levels.
The goals of this program are:
- to gain basic skills in practice and use these in scrimmages vs. other boys in Northern New England
- to appropriately group boys according to age and skill levels, depending on our numbers and levels to learn the skills of volleyball and enjoy the game
- to prepare players to be successful in the sport in the future
- to grow the game of boys volleyball in Maine and create club teams in the future
- to expose boys to volleyball and enjoy the fun and competitiveness of the game!
Head Coach – Larry Nichols
- Falmouth High School Volleyball Coach and former Deering High School Volleyball Coach,
- Gold Medal Squared Certified
- Former Deering HS Varsity Tennis Coach and Varsity Basketball Assistant Coach
Coach Nichols is a long-time volleyball player. He has an infectious enthusiasm for the sport. The guys will be challenged to do their best in a supportive environment. The teams Larry coaches tend to be very successful, as illustrated by Deering’s rapid emergence as a Class A power in Girls Volleyball.
Practices will be 2 times per week either at the Gov. Baxter School for the Deaf, 1 Mackworth Island, Falmouth, OR Maine Sports Arena in Saco. The teams will compete in several New England Region Volleyball Association (NERVA) tournaments and in other competitive opportunities locally.
Please follow the steps HERE to register for Maine Juniors.
Upcoming Dates for Boys
No event found
Other Useful Resources
For additional information, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.