TRY THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN MAINE! INTRODUCTORY YOUTH VOLLEYBALL SESSIONS!
2022 Information Coming Soon – STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT SESSION!
In the meantime, check out what we did last year below:
2020-2021 VOLLEYSPROUTS & VOLLEYKIDS INFO
Who: Girls and Boys in grades K – 3
What: Children will be introduced to the basic skills of the sport while having FUN in a positive, supportive environment. Our experienced teachers/coaches will also work with them on classic athletic skills such as hand-eye coordination, partner skills and more. We will use adaptations like a lower net and lighter ball to ensure success and comfort for our youngest players!
When: Tuesday, April 20, Wednesday, April 21 & Thursday, April 22
VolleySprouts: Grades K & 1 Clinic 3:00 – 3:45 PM
VolleyKids: Grades 2 & 3 Clinic 4:00 – 4:45 PM
Players must be registered with electronic waiver on file by Thursday, February 11, at 4 PM. Space is limited and registration is first come, first served.
Where: Maine Sports Arena at 15 Lund Road, Saco. The Arena is part of the OA Spectrum Sports Complex, just off the Saco exit of the Maine Turnpike.
Clinician: Erin Quirk, Maine Juniors 14U Coach
Cost: $25 for all three sessions
What to Bring: Wear comfortable clothes and sneakers and bring a FUN attitude! Knee pads are optional.
- All (players, coaches, parents) must wear masks at all times, except during socially distant water breaks
- One parent/guardian may accompany each player and remain in the mezzanine for the duration of the clinic
- Max enrollment: 20 players per session
- Temperature/screening questions taken at the door; parent/guardian must escort player inside even if not staying
- COVID waiver must be signed and emailed no less than 24 hours before first clinic
Additional Information: VolleyKids is an introduction to the sport offered by Maine Juniors Volleyball Club, one of the most respected youth sports programs in Maine and a 501(c)(3) non-profit founded in 2001. We are values-centered and view volleyball as a tool to learn life lessons and enhance the lives of young people. Explore this website to learn more about the club and our offerings.
Registration is now closed! Please stay tuned for our next session!