TRY THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN MAINE! INTRODUCTORY YOUTH VOLLEYBALL SESSIONS!
What: Children will be introduced to the basic skills of the sport while having FUN in a positive, supportive environment. Our experienced teachers/coaches will also work with them on classic athletic skills such as hand-eye coordination, partner skills and more. We will use adaptations like a lower net and lighter ball to ensure success and comfort for our youngest players!
When: Tuesday, April 20, Wednesday, April 21 & Thursday, April 22
VolleySprouts: Grades K & 1 Clinic 3:00 – 3:45 PM
VolleyKids: Grades 2 & 3 Clinic 4:00 – 4:45 PM
Players must be registered with electronic waiver on file by Thursday, February 11, at 4 PM. Space is limited and registration is first come, first served.
Registration closes on Sunday, April 18, at 3 PM.
Where: Maine Sports Arena at 15 Lund Road, Saco. The Arena is part of the OA Spectrum Sports Complex, just off the Saco exit of the Maine Turnpike.
Clinician: Erin Quirk, Maine Juniors 14U Coach
Cost: $25 for all three sessions
What to Bring: Wear comfortable clothes and sneakers and bring a FUN attitude! Knee pads are optional.
- All (players, coaches, parents) must wear masks at all times, except during socially distant water breaks
- One parent/guardian may accompany each player and remain in the mezzanine for the duration of the clinic
- Max enrollment: 20 players per session
- Temperature/screening questions taken at the door; parent/guardian must escort player inside even if not staying
- COVID waiver must be signed and emailed no less than 24 hours before first clinic
Additional Information: VolleyKids is an introduction to the sport offered by Maine Juniors Volleyball Club, one of the most respected youth sports programs in Maine and a 501(c)(3) non-profit founded in 2001. We are values-centered and view volleyball as a tool to learn life lessons and enhance the lives of young people. Explore this website to learn more about the club and our offerings.